Dispersions & Resins
Foamaster® MO 2157
Foamaster® MO 2157 is an emulsified defoamer, designed for flat to semi-gloss architectural paints based on acrylic or vinyl acetate binder systems. It shows excellent defoaming across various PVC levels. The product imparts ease of incorporation and the defoamer itself shows an excellent storage stability. In addition the product shows an exceptional price/performance ratio.
- Excellent defoaming and antifoaming across various PVC level
- Good compatibility across various decorative paint binder system
- Unique formulation which helps in easy incorporation into paint at different mixing speed
- Excellent storage stability
- Excellent de-aeration action