Rheovis® HS 1303 EB
Rheovis® HS 1303 EB is a highly efficient, hydrophobically modified alkali swellable emulsion (HASE) rheology modifier with pronounced high-shear behavior for many aqueous paint and coating systems. It is especially suited for DIY wood paints but also for interior paints, exterior paints and other brush- and roller applications. Rheovis® HS 1303 EB is APEO-free and recommended for matt, satin, and semigloss finishes.
Rheovis® HS 1303 EB provides an excellent balance between KU and ICI viscosity and contributes to improved leveling and hiding power of the coatings
- Highly efficient and compatible HASE thickener
- Excellent anti-settling properties / reduction of syneresis
- Improved film build and hiding properties with roller and brush applications
- Excellent spatter and sag resistance
- No APEO used, no formaldehyde, near zero VOC