Dispersions & Resins
acResin® – the acrylic hotmelt
Holding our daily lives together would be nearly impossible without the invisible power of adhesives. acResin® offers unique properties perfectly suited for pressure-sensitive adhesives. The UV-curable 100 percent acrylic hotmelt features significant sustainability benefits, while providing excellent adhesive performance.
A significant contribution to sustainability in the value chain.
- Safe for contact with food and good skin compatibility
- Suitable for sensitive applications due to low fogging, VOC and odor
- Free of biocides, MOSH (Mineral Oil Saturated Hydrocarbons) and MOAH (Mineral Oil Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- As 100 % system most efficient transportation
- Higher eco-efficiency than solvent-based alternatives
- Significant Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) reduction via our Biomass Balance approach
The Product Carbon Footprint of acResin®
acResin® – application segments
acResin® – benefits at a glance
BASF acResin® brochure